A.J. Perez Internship/Scholarship
In memory of A.J. Perez and his love for learning, Access Community Credit Union is proud to offer a paid internship and scholarship award upon culmination of the 8 week program.
ACCU applicants who meet the following criteria are eligible for the internship/scholarship:
- Is a high school senior or is currently attending college or planning to attend in the upcoming semester
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Must be enrolled or planning to attend an accredited college, university or trade school
Please submit the following materials:
- Completed internship/scholarship application. (Download link is at the bottom of this page)
- A “creative” YouTube video produced by you: If you could teach someone about money or finances, it would be . . . . (5 minute maximum), email your YouTube link to email@example.com. This should not be produced by a professional. We are looking for extra effort beyond the applicant talking to the camera.
- Copy of your acceptance letter or transcript (official or unofficial) to a college, university or trade school
- If not used within 6 months, Access Community Credit Union reserves the right to award the scholarship to someone else. If you do not have plans to attend college directly after high school graduation, you may request a deferral.
- A check will be made out to the college, university or trade school and the student.
The Internship/Scholarship Committee, based on the quality of the application and materials provided, will select internship/scholarship recipients. Simply completing an application with all its component parts does not guarantee an award. The committee reserves the right to award as many or as few scholarships as meet its criteria. All applicants will be notified of the Committee’s decision. Dependents of Access Credit Union Senior Management are ineligible. Applications must be received by mail, email, or in person. Send completed materials to:
Attention Keith Hubbard
P.O. Box 7407 Amarillo, Tx 79114