Could you use some extra holiday cash? Or money for a vacation?
Or a little extra money just to get by? Whatever the reason, Access CCU can help with our Skip-a-Payment program. Eligible members with qualifying loans are permitted to skip two loan payments per year. One during the summer (May or June) and one during the winter months (November or December). Participation in the Skip-a-Payment program requires a $35.00 fee for all loans skipped.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- All loan documents and title work must be turned in.
- You must have made at least one full payment on your loans.
- If loans have a co-signer, both signatures are required to participate.
- Skip-a-Payment requests must be made 10 days prior to loan payment due date.
- Access CCU reserves the right to deny Skip-a-Payment requests for any reason.
- Fill out the Skip-A-Payment form to apply. (pdf)
* LOANS INELIGIBLE FOR SKIP-A-PAYMENT PROGRAM
- Real Estate
- Home Equity
- Home Improvement
- Mobile Home
- Line of Credit
- Specialty Loans
The Skip-a-Payment option in no way alters the terms and conditions of my original loan contract as previously disclosed. Interest at the agreed rate will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance of my loan. Loan payments made by payroll deduction will be deposited to the share account. Please be advised that if you have GAP coverage on your loan(s) and elect to participate in the Skip-a-Payment program, future claims may be reduced by the amount of deferred (skipped) payments. All loans I elect to defer must be in the same month. I understand that the application fee is for participating in the plan regardless of whether I elect to skip any payment. I understand and agree with the above terms, and request that you skip any payment(s), requested in this application, based on the appropriate pay method of payroll deduction, cash payment, automatic transfer, or bank draft.